2/20/2015

Liebster award 2015

Hello! I actually just heard about the liebster award, and I think I got the ground rules..
I was nominated by Angela at http://theoguide.com/ 

About the award

- This award only exist on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. 
- It follows the similar principles as a chain letter, in the sense that that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people (11)
- You decide yourself if you want to follow it, but really it only affect yourself, it promotes cooperation and to promote other bloggers. 

The rules I was provided and googled myself to

- You nominate 11 other bloggers with less then 200 followers that you feel deserve the price (I'm counting on bloglovin), remember to nominate them
- Create ten new questions to your nominees
- You need to link back to the blogger who nominated you (If you are going through with it)
- You can be nominated multiple times

The Q&A

What is your ideal Saturday?

My ideal Saturday starts sleeping in until 10 am in the summer, drinking some tea and getting ready, taking the bus to the city by 11 am and shop and hanging out in a cute cafè with my friends and end the day with movies. Or work all day with theatre makeup quests.

If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

It would actually have to be something simple and quick but yummy, so I'll say the crunchy crisp bread I'm loving with spreadable cheese with ham. 

What's the best piece of advice someone has ever given you?

That's really though because I've been lucky enough to have lots of good advice. But the quote "Well behaved women rarely make history" really inspired me to just do my own thing!

Top 5 places you want to visit?

1. England, I'm actually going on IMATS London this year so I'm super exited about that!
2. France, because it's a country I really loved when I visited it! And the language is supreme!
3. Australia, because there is so much to do there and it's still hot and sunny. 
4. Egypt, I would really like to study some Egyptian history
5. USA because I've never been there
That's just five for now, I'm a explorer by soul and love travelling and seeing other places and cultures.
What goals do you have for your blog?

My goal is to help people do their makeup, to inspire and to show my skills to the world really. 

What is your theme song?

I don't really have a theme song, but I love really dramatic songs, I find them really inspiring.

What's your best tip for a blogger just starting out?

Just don't think too much, just write something you're proud of, don't think about the numbers or who will see it. And adjust the blog to your schedule, the majority of peoples blog never gets popular enough to have it as a full time job, so don't overload yourself with work. 

Most romantic thing someone has done for you?

I do have some great memories, but I think the most romantic thing has just been surprising me with unexpected visits, kind words and just making me feel special and laugh like there is nobody there. It's basically the little things that count in total.

Have you been able to keep up with any New Years Resolutions?

Who does?

If you could do any job what would it be?

A full time special effects artist working on big movies with complicated theatre makeup designs. And I am under education for it now! 

My questions for the nominees

1. What is your biggest dream to achieve, as a blogger?
2. What makes you click and subscribe on a blog/youtube?
3. One thing about yourself you haven't shared on your blog?
4. What is your favourite type of book?
5. Why do you blog?
6. Five quotes you love?
7. Ten photos you find inspiring from weheartit/pinterest?
8. What is your biggest inspirations?
9. What is one thing your dream home MUST have?
10. Favourite flower?

The nominees

Vilde Unnli - f4ashi0n.blogg.no



Chioma (I cheated a bit, she has 227 followers) - chiowamabailey.blogspot.no/



Jenny Jordahl - Livetblantdyrene.no


Sarah Karlengen - tattavkvinnene.blogg.no







Lifestylecounter - imogenci.wordpress.com


Angela - Theoguide.com















2 comments: