9/27/2015

Poison plum by sugarpill


At IMATS London Sugarpill cosmetics had a booth, (translation, I bought eyeshadow). I got a refill pan of poison plum, tako and bulletproof. I got poison plum because I don't really have a good vibrant violet I was going to pick up flamepoint as well but they'd already sold out sadly. Anyhow, this is a little recommendation of the shadow with swatches. Click here to see it used in a makeup look.


Poison plum is a matte vibrant violet with some very unnoticeable glitter to help it blend. The formula is quite smooth, but it doesn't have a lot of fallout luckily. It blends like a charm and I don't really have anything bad to say about it! The swatch over is without any primer and is one stroke only with my fingertip.

Price with packaging: 12$

My rating 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment