2/13/2016

I'm weak for plums..



Ariana Grande has released her Viva glam lipstick collection for MAC, in a long line of celebrities including Rihanna, Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga. And you know I am weak for a good plum shade. If Ariana and MAC collaboration isn't enough, all of the money MAC cosmetics make on the Viva Glam line, they donate to the MAC AIDS fund, so I always try and buy one of these shades if I like it because it's going to such a good cause. This is a warm dark purple lipstick, and at first it reminded me of "Cyber". But as I compared them, I saw that "Cyber" was a cold dark purple tone which made the lips look black in a distance, Viva glam AG on the other hand had cherry tint to it and didn't have that black effect. It sure is a daring color, and together with my sea green hair it really had a gothic vibe to it, but it does look gorgeous. Keep in mind this is a very matte color, so for my lips in the winter it did dry them out after a while. 


Grande also released a light pink lipgloss with the lipstick, so for the girls who love a good pink lip you can also buy that. 




Price $17 at maccosmetics.com 
Rating 3.5/5
+ Gorgeous shade
+ Long lasting
+ matte
- Enhance dry lips (You need to scrub before using it)
- Can dry out lips


No comments:

Post a Comment